Rose Quartz Sugar Scrub
Moms deserve the best every day, but especially on Mother’s Day. What a better way to show your special someone how much you care other than a spa day! Whether you’re gifting your mom a bit of relaxation, or taking this time to do it for yourself, we can guarantee that this DIY sugar scrub is perfect for a special day.
Sugar scrubs are great for the skin for a multitude of reasons. They can leave your skin feeling nourished and smooth at the same time. What’s even better about this rose sugar scrub recipe is that it includes coconut oil, rose hip oil, and jojoba oil! These three oils not only hydrate your skin, but also aid in brightening and protecting it.
Here’s What You Need
This Rose Quartz Sugar Scrub takes only a few minutes to prep and make. Here are the ingredients that you need:
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon rose hip oil
- ¼ teaspoon rose absolute (in jojoba)
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup crushed rose petals
- Add pink pearlized mica powder for coloring
How Do You Make It?
- First, take the coconut oil and mix it with the sugar. If it is still hard, soften it by warming it up, then add it to the sugar.
- Add the rose hip oil and rose absolute to the mixture
- Add the mica powder in little by little until the color is to your liking. Remember: a little goes a long way.
- Lastly, add in the rose petals and you’re all done! Scoop the sugar scrub into a mason jar and seal!
Did you give this scrub a try? Don’t forget to post it in your ByteLyfe app! If you want to let us know how you like it, share with us on Instagram @ByteLyfe! We love sharing our ByteLyfe family’s creations on our Instagram stories! Make sure to check out our next blog post every other Thursday at blog.bytelyfe.app/