This week’s blog post is all about manifestation, bringing something into your life through your own beliefs and thoughts. It’s a simple concept, but so much more than that! There are steps you can take and ways you can turn your dreams into a reality, and we’ve shared some places to start below.
In its simplest terms, manifestation is putting your intention towards something you hope to happen, then watching it happen in real life. Although manifestation is about turning your dreams into a reality, it requires that you take proactive steps towards whatever it is you desire.
To start manifesting, make sure you are clear about your goals. Whatever it is, it is important to be as specific as possible. Once you’ve set your intention, ask for what it is that you want and write it down. This can be done in many ways — prayer, a letter, meditation, visualization, a vision board, a journal, and more! After all of this, now, it’s time to work towards your goals. You will not see results without action. Start with asking yourself what steps you need to take to achieve this goal. After all, you are the only one who dreams your dreams.
Now for the manifestation journal prompts!
We’ve included some journal prompts to get your started on your manifestation journey! Whether you want to follow them in order or switch it up, we’re certain these prompts will serve you well.
- What does your dream life look like?
- Describe an area in your life that is going well.
- Write 10 positive affirmations that resonate with you.
- What is your goal for the next 30 days.
- What impact do you want to have on the people around you?
- What would you do with $50,000?
- How do you want to present yourself to the world?
- What’s the most recent miracle you’ve witnessed?
- What is your intention for the day?
- What’s stopping you from going after your dreams?
- 3 things I’m looking forward to today are…
- What are you grateful for?
- How are you bettering yourself today?
- What are you excited to manifest in your life?
- What do you want to call into your life and business?
- What are 4 ways you will push yourself out of your comfort zone?
- How do you want to feel when you wake up in the morning?
- What kinds of friends do you desire to attract?
- I am worthy. I am successful. I am ________.
- What are your intentions for the rest of the year?