So, you’ve decided fitness is important to you, enough to set goals around it. Sometimes, keeping a journal can help keep those goals on track. Here are a few prompts to get you started.
- Why are you fitness goals important?
- What keeps you motivated?
- What obstacles do you have to sticking with this?
- What are your fitness goals?
- My ideal body would be…
- Where do you want to be in six months?
- What habits do you need to change to be successful?
- Why are your fitness goals important?
- Have you tried working out before? What are you going to do differently this time?
- Make a list of all the things you’ll gain by sticking to your routine.
(Visited 205 times, 1 visits today)